Crazy Lighter is the ultimate concert companion: flick to ignite, flick again to close. Available on the iPhone App Store.
Crazy Lighter is high definition video of a real flame that you control: flick to ignite the flame, flick again to close. Repeat until stress is relieved.
Uses for Crazy Lighter:
- wave it in the air during a rock concert power ballad
Features of Crazy Lighter:
- high definition looped video of a real flame
* Note: to stop your iPhone from sleeping go to: Settings > General > Auto-Lock > Never
Crazy Lighter not working on your iPhone?
Try these solutions:
1. Restart your iPhone: If your iPhone is unstable with certain apps, try restarting it. To restart, press and hold the power button on the top of the phone for 5 secs, then slide to power off. Press the power button again to restart.
2. Update iPhone Software: Apple has also released an iPhone software update to address stability issues, so next time you sync with iTunes install the software update (version 2.0.1).
3. Reinstall the app: First delete the app from your iPhone by touching the app and hold down until it wiggles. Then press the 'X' above the app to delete it. Press the home button when done. Sync your iPhone with iTunes to reinstall the app.
And while you are here, why not play one of the free online games we've made:
Jamie Edis is the creative force behind Ezone, bringing a strong background in creative design and classical animation to the Ezone team. He is a wiz at: computer animation, illustration, puppets, editing, music, sound effects, and voices. His unique animation style, and comprehensive knowledge of animation software tools helps him create some of the funniest animations and games around. Jamie is also the creator and the voice of Lenny Loosejocks.
Simon Edis is a Mechanical Engineer who found his way into game development and the Internet. His career started in offshore engineering but a move to San Francisco in the Internet Boom 90's resulted in forming Ezone.com with Jamie. In addition to game coding and design, Simon addresses technical aspects of the website and business, and is largely responsible for the strategic direction, marketing and business management.
Ezone.com is now based in Perth, Western Australia. In addition to running the Ezone.com game site and developing browser based games, we've now turned our hand to the iPhone. If you are interested in a game for your site (or an iPhone App), please contact us. Many of the games on the site are also available for license, so if you would like to add a game as-is or have it customized for your site, let us know. We also have a bunch of games that you can add to your site for free.